Algowave and Endor have teamed up to offer users with powerful coin predictions within the app. This partnership reportedly generated cryptocurrency coin predictions at a success rate of over 80% by harnessing the Social Physics theory invented at MIT. Both the companies have further decided to enter in a 24-month collaboration.
Algowave is an unconventional decentralized system that aims to revolutionize crypto-trading and make it more reliable and effective. The integration of a profitable trading algorable enables it to identify trends and indicators, determine opportunities, and implement them to optimize traders profit-earning abilities. The app is available for download at http://bit.ly/2BJeXzg. It predicts the performance of a particular coin in the coming weeks and has reported an accuracy rate of 80%. If you’re wondering why the company doesn’t use this information only for themselves: there are likely still other factors at play in creating a well-performing fund. The above data, however, may prove very useful.
Endor allows users to ask a predictive question and obtain automated and accurate predictive answers while ensuring optimum users privacy and zero data disclosure. It is also referred to as the Google of predictive analytics that is backed by social physics technology and machine power. Endor integrated its dedicated coin signified as EDR on Bittrex. Endor Software Ltd has some notable achievers in its team including the likes of:-
- Professor Alex Pentland is the Co-founder of Endor. Alex is also:
- Member of the U.S. National Academy of Engineering
- Leader at the World Economic Forum
- Director of the MIT Media Lab Entrepreneurship Program
- Winner of the DARPA Network Challenge
- A founding member of advisory boards for Google, AT&T, Nissan, and the UN Secretary-General
- Publisher of books “Social Physics” and “Honest Signals”
- Cryptographer Stuart Haber is an advisor at Endor. He had invented the ‘first blockchain’ back in 1995, 13 years before the invention of Bitcoin. (https://www.linkedin.com/in/stuart-haber/)
- Professor Alexander Liptop is also on the advisory panel. He is a member of MIT and partner at Numerai. Alexander has headed quantitative departments at the Bank of America and Merrill Lynch. (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexander-lipton-aa2256bb/)
The collaboration between Algowave and Endor has evidently opened new possibilities in the crypto trading realm, and firms across the globe are looking to integrate the two technologies on their platforms. CoTrader also envisions to leverage the potentials offered by Algowave and Endor and strengthen its core operational area. It is basically a blockchain-based platform that proves fund performance in order to bring stability and reliability in the crypto-trading activities.
The platform is currently planning to obtain Algowave-powered funds on the mainnet.cotrader.com to offer a more reliable and efficient trading ecosystem for its users. The platform envisions to become the first blockchain-powered investment fund system that ensures proof of past ROIs, easy deposit and withdrawal of funds, transparent fee structures, etc. It enables investors to participate in various crypto-trading activities with the assistance of experienced fund managers and obtain guaranteed ROIs. Moreover, it also offers fund managers profitable opportunities to earn monetary benefits depending on their performance.
The fundamental aim of CoTrader is to democratize the global fund market that currently values at USD 85 Trillion, and is expected to hit USD 145 Trillion in 2025. To accomplish this objective, the platform plans to harness the potentials of Algowave and Endor. Through this integration, CoTrader intends to empower fund managers to leverage Algowave predictions with their insights and optimize the possibilities of best ROI performance.